2 days Rafting in a Family Raft, 2 nights camping, 5 meals.
OWL’s Double Family Rafting Vacation includes:
- 2 day of Whitewater Rafting in a Family Raft (8-person capacity)
- An OWL professional guide for your trip
- Life Jacket and Helmet
- 2 hearty breakfasts, 2 BBQ lunches and a hearty dinner
- Two of your included meals will be served aboard OWL’s the pontoon cruise after your rafting day
- 2 nights camping with your own equipment
- OR Upgrade to our Cabin or Cabana Accommodations
- A lively evening fireside program
- Use of all the facilities at the OWL Resort: kayaks, canoes, SUPs, beach volleyball, disc golf, sauna and hot showers
- Aprés rafting video presentation of your trips in the OWL log pavilion
During our Two Day Family Rafting Package you spend your first day on a fun family whitewater rafting trip suitable for guests who weigh a minimum of 50lb (23kg). You don’t need to paddle as your guide uses oars to take your raft down a more conservative route on the river. Throughout the trip your family is having fun in the water, body surfing the waves, swimming and cliff jumping*. Your second day you get to repeat the fun. Traverse the Ottawa River once again and enjoy the wild waves as your guide paddles you down the Ottawa again on Day 2.
During your stay you get full access to the OWL Resort, choose your own activity or relax on the beach. Play a round of frisbee golf, a game of beach volleyball, or try your luck at horseshoes. The resort is not a licensed establishment so our guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages. Ice cream, snacks, cold drinks and ice are available for sale on site. We also boast a large floating swim dock with slide, a disc golf course, volleyball courts and a hot sauna.
*Cliff Jumping is not available at certain water levels. Some rapids along the river can be too big for family rafting and there is the possibility you may have to walk around one or more rapids during your family rafting trip.
|2 Day Package Rates:||Regular||Saturday Premium
|Per Child (12 & under)||$170||$185|
* All prices subject to a $10/person/day service charge and 13% HST
** Minimum weight: 23 kg (50 lbs)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||OWL Rafting Resort, Foresters Falls, Ontario|
|ARRIVAL TIME||Anytime after 5:00 PM the night before your first day or rafting.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depart at your leisure after your last rafting trip.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing (NO COTTON), shoes (with back strap), and sunscreen. On a cold day, add wool socks and shirts for warmth.|
This is our most common schedule. Your itinerary may vary from this. Please check your invoice for your arrival date and trip times.
Most weekday Family Rafting has a morning start, while all weekend family rafting has an afternoon departure.