1 day Rafting in a Big Boat & 1 day on the OWL Resort, 2 nights camping, 5 meals.
OWL’s Raft & Resort Vacation includes:
- 1 day of Whitewater Rafting in a Big Boat (12-person capacity)
- 1 day of relaxation on the OWL Resort
- An OWL professional guide for your trip
- Life Jacket, Helmet and Paddle
- 1 delicious BBQ meal during the return Pontoon Boat Cruise
- 1 BBQ Lunch served at the OWL Resort
- 2 hearty Breakfasts
- 1 open air grilled steak Dinner
- 2 nights camping with your own equipment
- OR Upgrade to our Cabin or Cabana Accommodations
- A lively evening fireside program
- Use of all the facilities at the OWL Resort: kayaks, canoes, SUPs, beach volleyball, disc golf, sauna, and hot showers
- Après rafting video presentation of your trips in the OWL log pavilion
Embark on an adventurous whitewater rafting experience through the dynamic Rocher Fendu rapids on the Ottawa River. In our most popular 12 person Big Boat, you’ll paddle, splash, and roll down one of the world’s great whitewater routes. You have an experienced and passionate guide controlling the raft using oars at the back. You’ll get a chance to body surf and float, and possibly do some cliff jumping too: it’s up to the river! All participants are required to paddle.
All of OWL’s rafting trips include a river pontoon cruise back to the resort at the end of the day. Put on your dry clothes and feast on a freshly prepared grilled buffet while you enjoy a scenic ride back to the resort. Once on dry land, your guides will show a video presentation where you can relive your day’s adventure!
On your second day you get full access to the OWL Resort, choose your own activity or relax for the day on the beach. Play a round of frisbee golf, a game of beach volleyball, or try your luck at horseshoes. The resort is not a licensed establishment so our guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages. Ice cream, snacks, cold drinks and ice are available for sale on site. We also boast a large floating swim dock with slide, a disc golf course, volleyball courts and a hot sauna.
|2 Day Package Rates:||Regular
* All prices subject to a $5/person/day service charge and 13% HST
** Minimum weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||OWL Rafting Resort, Foresters Falls, Ontario|
|ARRIVAL TIME||Anytime after 5:00 PM the night before your first day or rafting.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depart at your leisure after your last rafting trip.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing (NO COTTON), shoes (with back strap), and sunscreen. On a cold day, add wool socks and shirts for warmth.|
This is our most common schedule. Your itinerary may vary from this. Please check your invoice for your arrival time.