2 days Rafting in Big Boats, 2 nights camping, 5 meals.
The Complete Whitewater Vacation includes:
- 2 days of Whitewater Rafting in a Big Boat (12-person capacity)
- An OWL professional guide for your trips
- Life Jacket, Helmet and Paddle
- 2 delicious BBQ meals during the return Pontoon Boat Cruises
- 2 hearty breakfasts and an open air grilled steak dinner
- 2 nights camping (bring your own tent)
- OR upgrade to our Cabin or Cabana Accommodations
- A lively evening fireside program
- Use of all the facilities at the OWL Resort: kayaks, canoes, SUPs, beach volleyball, disc golf, sauna and hot showers
- Aprés rafting video presentation of your trips in the OWL log pavilion
Embark on an adventure whitewater rafting experience through the dynamic Rocher Fendu rapids on the Ottawa River. In our most popular 12 person Big Boat, you’ll paddle, splash, and roll down one of the world’s great whitewater routes. One day is not enough fun: you’ll get to do it two days in a row! You have an experienced and passionate guide controlling the raft using oars at the back. You’ll get a chance to body surf and float, and possibly do some cliff jumping too: it’s up to the river! All participants are required to paddle.
All of OWL’s rafting trips include a river pontoon cruise back to the resort at the end of the day. Put on your dry clothes and feast on a freshly prepared grilled buffet while you enjoy a scenic ride back to the resort. Once on dry land, your guides will show a video presentation where you can relive your day’s adventure!
The resort is not a licensed establishment so our guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages. Ice cream, snacks, cold drinks and ice are available for sale on site. During the day, the OWL Resort offers guests the use of beachfront kayaks, canoes and SUP boards. We also boast a large floating swim dock with slide, a disc golf course, volleyball courts and a hot sauna.
|Rates:||2 Day Package|
* All prices subject to a $10/person/day service charge and 13% HST
** Minimum weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||OWL Rafting Resort, Foresters Falls, Ontario|
|ARRIVAL TIME||Anytime after 5:00 PM the night before your first day or rafting.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depart at your leisure after your last rafting trip.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing (NO COTTON), shoes (with back strap), and sunscreen. On a cold day, add wool socks and shirts for warmth.|
This is our most common schedule. Your itinerary may vary from this. Please check your invoice for your arrival time.