The Millennial Package is a promotion with Destination Canada and Far & Wide with MUCH and is available at these rates until June 30th 2017. Bookings for dates after July 1st may be charged the full rates.
1 day Rafting in a Sport Raft, 1 day Rafting in a Sport Yak, 2 nights camping, 5 meals.
The Millennial Package includes:
- 1 day of Whitewater Rafting in a Sport Raft (7-person capacity) and 1 day of Sport Yak (2-person capacity)***
- An OWL professional guide for your trips
- Life Jacket, Helmet and Paddle
- 2 delicious BBQ meals during the return Pontoon Boat Cruises
- 2 hearty breakfasts and an open air grilled steak dinner
- 2 nights camping (bring your own tent)
- OR Upgrade to our Cabin or Cabana Accommodations
- A lively evening fireside program
- Use of all the facilities at the OWL Resort: kayaks, canoes, SUPs, beach volleyball, disc golf, sauna and hot showers
- Aprés rafting video presentation of your trips in the OWL log pavilion
Dip your paddle, match the rhythm, and join your teammates to charge the rapids of the mighty Ottawa on this 2-day adventure. The steep rocky banks on either side compress the water into muscly currents that take you for “the ride”. Celebrate the full day of rafting aboard our signature pontoon boat while savouring an onboard barbeque buffet on your way back to the OWL Resort. Overnight under the BIG sky, and do it all again tomorrow!
In OWL’s 7 person Sport Raft, you’ll paddle, splash, and roll down one of the world’s great whitewater routes. You have an experienced and passionate guide controlling the raft using oars at the back. Step up the adventure on day two as you raft the river in the sport raft or sport yak. You’ll get a chance to body surf and float, and possibly do some cliff jumping too: it’s up to the river! All participants are required to paddle.
All of OWL’s rafting trips include a river pontoon cruise back to the resort at the end of the day. Put on your dry clothes and feast on a freshly prepared grilled buffet while you enjoy a scenic ride back to the resort. Once on dry land, your guides will show a video presentation where you can relive your day’s adventure!
The resort is not a licensed establishment so our guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages. Ice cream, snacks, cold drinks and ice are available for sale on site. During the day, the OWL Resort offers guests the use of beachfront kayaks, canoes and SUP boards. We also boast a large floating swim dock with slide, a disc golf course, volleyball courts and a hot sauna.
|Rates:||Wednesday Thursday Package||Saturday Sunday Package|
* All prices subject to a $5/person/day service charge and 13% HST
** Minimum weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
***Sport Yaking Trips are offered on select days of the week or to groups of 10+
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||OWL Rafting Resort, Foresters Falls, Ontario|
|ARRIVAL TIME||Anytime after 5:00 PM the night before your first day or rafting.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depart at your leisure after your last rafting trip.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing (NO COTTON), shoes (with back strap), and sunscreen. On a cold day, add wool socks and shirts for warmth.|
This is a common itinerary. Please confirm on our invoice the timing for your meals, trip, and package.